|Party||Duration||Age||Cost||Additional students||Maximum # of attendees|
|Clay Painting Party||1.5 hrs.||5+||$325 for up to 10 students||$16||16|
Join us in the clay studio to glaze your very own pre-fired bisque piece! Your child will choose from a wide array of bisque pieces to suit the theme of her choice. Options include tiles, figurines, mugs, plaques, piggy banks, treasure boxes, and more! Utilizing various glazing techniques such as sgraffito, transfers, stencils, and sponging, guests will delight in creating colorful, individualized keepsakes that will last a lifetime. As glaze can drip and splatter, we suggest that our guests dress for mess!
This package includes:
- Use of the clay studio for 1.5 hours, with the last 30 minutes of the party designated for food and cake (provided by the host family).
- Hands-on instruction from our professionally trained teachers. All bisque, glazes, & firings are included.
- Within 2 weeks the birthday child’s family will be contacted to pick-up all fired & finished clay pieces, which will be bagged and ready for distribution to party attendees.
- In addition to their clay masterpieces, all attendees receive a certificate for $10 off any clay class. The birthday child also receives our famous Canvas & Clay apron or tee-shirt!
The following information pertains to ALL Canvas & Clay Parties
- Canvas & Clay apron party favor: A t-shirt or apron can be added on as a party favor at the cost of $15 per attendee. (This is offered to our party patrons at a discount from our retail price of $20)
- Additional studio time: Need more than 30 minutes to complete the “party” portion of your celebration? Add-on an extra 30 minutes of “party” time for extra eating, greeting, or opening presents at the flat rate of $50 per 30 minutes.
- $100 Non-Refundable Deposit required to hold your party date. Balance is due two weeks prior to the date of the party.
- Canvas & Clay does not provide food or beverages, however families are welcome and encouraged to bring balloons, decorations, food, and cake.
- Parties will begin PROMPTLY within 10 minutes of the party start time. Please encourage guests to arrive on-time so they do not miss any of the fun!
- We kindly request that all guests vacate the studio no more than 10 minutes after the end of your scheduled party time to allow our fabulous instructors ample time to clean and set-up for the next event. Thank-you for your cooperation!
Clay Painting Party Times:
- Sunday 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Sunday 4:30 – 6:00 pm